Hollister Presbyterian Co-Operative Preschool is a wonderful community made up of dedicated families that believe in providing a positive and caring preschool experience for our kids. When you join HPCP, you will find the community to be welcoming and ready to help you immerse yourself in the coop experience. You will benefit from working alongside accredited teachers with many years of early childhood development experience, as well as from your fellow classmates. Your child will benefit not only from our program, but by seeing your participation in his/her school. Lifelong learning starts now!
Non-refundable Registration Fee
(covers 1 child, $35 for each additional child) Now includes: Securing a spot in the program, school paperwork and registration materials, general speakers for mandatory meetings, Bible or devotional, CCPPNS fee.
$175 per family
$180 (billed at $60 per trimester) per family- if hours are not completed.
*9 volunteer hours per family, 3 hours to be completed each trimester. This is in addition to scheduled class work days.
**Those families serving on the board are exempt from volunteer requirements.
- Child must be 2 years old by September.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Current Immunization records.
- Proof of MMR, Tdap and TB test for working adult.
- Attend the school orientation in August.
- Respond to online survey/reading material emails per year
- Participate in 1-4 classroom workdays a month, depending on the class.
- Complete 9 volunteer hours.* In addition to in class work days.
- Participate in the school's fundraising activities
A cooperative preschool means just that; a cooperation of parents/family members join together to aid in running the school. At HPCP, every family helps out in a variety of ways, and the primary goal in everything that we do is to continue to keep our school a great early learning experience for our children.