Our Mission Statement
To offer a program that provides for the development of the whole child and enhances his/her spiritual, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth.
Children learn from their experiences.
Each child develops according to his/her own individual needs and interests.
Each child is uniquely created by God with his/her own special gifts.
Our most important contribution to each child is that they feel special, God loves them, school is fun, and learning is satisfying.
Our School Features
- Licensed by the State of California and exceeds all state teaching regulations.
- State credentialed, Christian teachers.
- CPR/ First Aid certified staff.
- School Board of parent volunteers.
- Parental participation in the classroom exists daily (compulsory).
- Child/adult ratio in the preschool classroom is 5:1 .
- An atmosphere of acceptance that helps develop positive self-image in our students.
- Informative monthly newsletter.
- Nationally Certified Outdoor Classroom with planned educational, outdoor activities, including gardening.
- Community field trips and special events for holidays.
- We offer an opportunity for parents to be an active part of their child's early education.
- Strong community atmosphere
The school was founded in 1963 and is a ministry of the Christ Fellowship Church. The school is a non-profit, non-sectarian, and non-partisan organization. We are licensed by the State of California and meet all State teaching regulations. We employ State qualified preschool teachers and director.
Our co-operative preschool program has been in existence since the school’s inception. We offer a large number of classes for preschool aged children.
Academics fostered in a play based environment
Learning to care for our planet
STEAM education offered through a hands-on curriculum
Enhanced math skills, developed through play
Cooking Projects create children who will try new things